Amplifon Hearing Care
Hearing loss is a natural part of aging. Left untreated, hearing loss reduces the overall quality of life. Sufferers have higher rates of depression and social isolation and it can cause Auditory Deprivation, a decrease in speech understanding resulting from a hearing loss.
Clinical studies show that wearing a properly fitted hearing aid significantly improves overall quality of life. Denial and embarrassment are cited as the main reasons for not getting a hearing aid. Even though many hearing aids are virtually invisible and deliver excellent performance, a Johns Hopkins study revealed that only a small percentage of people with hearing loss used a hearing aid.
AFSCME has partnered with Amplifon Hearing Health Care to provide members with access to a FREE hearing aid discount program. Amplifon has a nationwide network of over 5,500 hearing healthcare providers with more than 2,800 hearing aid models from leading brands such as Miracle-Ear, Oticon, Phonak, Starkey, and more.
- Around 25% off hearing aids, including name brands like Miracle-Ear, Oticon, Phonak, Starkey, and more.
- Around 40% off testing and diagnostics.
- Low price guarantee: Will beat local hearing aid quotes by 5%!
- Free two-year supply of batteries, approximately a $150 value.
- Free one-year follow-up care.
- Risk-free, 60-day, 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.
- Three-year warranty, one of the longest in the industry.
- Financing available.
Amplifon Hearing Health Care Premium
Member + Family
To take advantage of this free program, call Amplifon Hearing Health Care at 877-846-7075 and let them know you’re a AFSCME member. A Patient Care Advocate will assist you.