Emergency Assistance Plus
Emergency Assistance Plus (EA+) is a crucial safety net that helps you pay for emergencies your health and travel insurance generally will not cover. This annual membership covers you whether you’re traveling across the state or on the other side of the world. EA+ allows you to travel confidently with 24-hour emergency assistance at your fingertips.
What happens if you’re traveling away from home and the unthinkable occurs, you have a medical emergency? How do you get back home? Who takes care of your vehicle, pet, traveling companions? With EA+, you can put all those worries at ease. Some of the numerous benefit highlights include:
- Transportation home after hospitalization for yourself and a traveling companion.
- Return of your vehicle if you or your traveling companion can’t drive it back home.
- Pet boarding and return home assistance.
- Airline ticket to bring a loved one to your bedside if you’re traveling alone.
- Airfare home for dependent children or grandchildren if they are left alone due to your medical emergency.
- Emergency medical evacuation to an appropriate medical facility if your current facility cannot properly treat you.
- Emergency medical monitoring by an EA+ medical expert.
Emergency Assistance Plus Annual Premium
|Member + Family||
To enroll: www.emergencyassistanceplus.com/pedit or call: (877) 883-1935.