Car and Home Insurance

Homeowners Insurance protects your home and your possessions against damage or loss from events like fire, theft, storm damage, frozen pipes, and more. Liability coverage is also available to protect you against claims for personal injuries sustained by others on your property.

Car, Motorcycle, Boat & Watercraft, Antique & Classic Car, ATV, and RV coverage is available. Customize your policy to meet your needs.

Renters Insurance covers the possessions that matter to you from theft, fire, some types of water damage, and also can protect you against claims for personal injuries sustained by others on your property. Renters coverage doesn't stop when you leave home, as your personal property is covered in your car, when you go on vacation, even when you're moving. You’ll also be covered if you accidentally damage someone else's property.

Condo Insurance covers the interior of your unit, your personal possessions, and liability, which are not covered by the HOA insurance. Condo Insurance may cover alterations, appliances and fixtures, and improvements that are part of the building unit where you reside and other structures such as your shed or garage. A condo policy can protect you against losses from fire, windstorms, lightening, hail, theft, vandalism, and malicious mischief. Personal liability coverage may also be included, which covers injuries that occur in your home and accidental damage to someone else’s property.

Landlord Insurance protects your residential rental property: single-family, duplex, triplex, and quad. It also covers improvements on the premises that you own, such as stove, microwave, and washer and dryers used by your tenants.

Personal Liability/Umbrella Insurance provides an added layer of personal liability protection. A single policy covers all underlying policies you own (auto, home, motorcycle, boat, etc.) and kicks in if the liability limits on these policies are exhausted.

Flood Insurance protects you from floods. Approximately 25% of flood claims occur outside special flood hazard areas, and a standard homeowner’s policy does not cover flood damage. Floods are now occurring in more places and are more severe. In some cases, flood insurance is mandated if you live in a special flood hazard area and your mortgage is federally insured. Flood insurance is available on behalf of the Federal Emergency Management Agency.