Emergency Assistance Plus
Emergency Assistance Plus (EA+) is a unique safety net that helps you pay for emergencies your health and travel insurance generally will not. This annual policy covers you whether you’re home, traveling across the state, or on the other side of the world. EA+ allows you to travel confidently with 24-hour emergency assistance at your fingertips.
What happens if you’re traveling and you have a medical emergency? How do you get back home? Who takes care of your vehicle, your pets back home, and your traveling companions? With EA+, you can put all those worries to rest.
Plan highlights include:
- Emergency Medical Monitoring by an EA+ medical expert to make sure you get the best care in a medical emergency.
- Air Ambulance or Emergency Medical Evacuation if deemed medically necessary to get you to a more appropriate medical facility quickly if your current facility can't properly treat your medical condition.
- Medical Specialist sent to you if your condition can't be evaluated by phone and you cannot be moved and local treatment is unavailable.
- Continuous Updates to a designated family member and/or a physician to keep them informed during your medical emergency.
- Transfer of Insurance Information to Medical Providers to assist with admission and to ensure your medical care is not delayed or denied.
- Cash Advance for Medical Payments paid directly to the hospital or physician against your valid credit card to keep your medical care going.
- Prescription Replacement Assistance if your medications are lost or stolen.
- 24-Hour Doctor/ER/Dentist/Attorney Locator Assistance to help you quickly find a professional no matter where you are in the world.
Assistance For Companions
- One Round-Trip Economy-Class Airline Ticket to bring a loved one to your bedside if you're traveling alone and become hospitalized.
- Airfare Home for Dependent Children or Grandchildren who are left unattended if you're unable to care for them due to your hospitalization.
- Emergency Message Forwarding Assistance if you are unable to reach a family member or traveling companion during an emergency.
- Pet Care and Return Home Assistance if you're traveling with a pet and cannot care for them due to an accident or illness.
- Ticket Home for a Traveling Companion if you are evacuated, transported home or pass away while away from home.
- Transportation Home after hospitalization via a one-way airline ticket, coordinated and provided by EA+.
- Nurse Escort provided if deemed medically necessary to help ensure you get proper medical care during your trip home.
- Return of Deceased Remains service to bring your body home if you pass away while traveling.
- Vehicle Return if you can't drive your vehicle back home because your medical condition prohibits it AND your companion can't drive it either.
Other Vital Travel Assistance Available to EA+ Members Includes:
- Destination Intelligence regarding weather, travel, health, inoculations, travel restrictions, and special events.
- Real-time Security Intelligence in the event you feel threatened by political unrest, social instability, weather conditions, or health hazards.
- No-Limit Emergency Cash Transfer Assistance (against your valid credit card) if cash, credit cards, or traveler's checks are lost or stolen.
- Lost Luggage Assistance helps you track down any lost luggage, personal items or documents.
- Document Replacement Assistance if important documents like your passport, driver's license, or birth certificate are lost or stolen during your trip.
- Language Interpretation Assistance to connect you with an interpreter over the phone if you're traveling in a foreign country and require assistance for medical emergencies.
- Assistance Making Flight Arrangements, securing visas, and with other logistics if you decide to leave a threatening situation.
For a complete list of coverages, please refer to the Certificate of Insurance.
Emergency Assistance Plus Annual Premium
|Member + Family||
To enroll: www.emergencyassistanceplus.com/pedit or call: (877) 883-1935.